DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   FBI Forensics CAN FIND FORMATED FILES fddfdfeeeekjlkweed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/218158-fbi-forensics-can-find-formated-files-fddfdfeeeekjlkweed.html)

FBI Forensics October 20th 07 01:29 PM

FBI Forensics CAN FIND FORMATED FILES fddfdfeeeekjlkweed

1 Attachment(s)
Stop FBI Forensics in there Tracks with Evidence Eliminate

YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED THEM!!!FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES

THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!**YOUR FILES****

It is a proven fact Evidence Eliminator is proven to
defeat the exact same forensic software as routine Forensic
Analysis equipment such as EnCase and F.R.E.D used by the
US Secret Service, Customs Department, FBI, DepartmenT of
Homeland Security and Local law enforcement

Click here for details on the EVIDENCE ELIMINATOR

Clear your computer of incriminating files
that you cannot delete.

http://goto.inethdd.com/S22ZrrRjH

THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!

Jim Thompson October 23rd 07 01:54 AM

FBI Forensics CAN FIND FORMATED FILES fddfdfeeeekjlkweed

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 18:12:02 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

FBI Forensics wrote:

Stop FBI Forensics in there Tracks with Evidence Eliminate

YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED THEM!!!FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES

I'm shocked! Shocked and very upset!!!

If the FBI wants to look at porn, they can damned well download their
own, like I did, instead of swiping my precious collection.

Sno-o-o-ort ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Paul Hovnanian P.E. October 23rd 07 02:12 AM

FBI Forensics wrote:

Stop FBI Forensics in there Tracks with Evidence Eliminate

YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED THEM!!!FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES

I'm shocked! Shocked and very upset!!!

If the FBI wants to look at porn, they can damned well download their
own, like I did, instead of swiping my precious collection.

--
Paul Hovnanian
The world is coming to an end. Please log off.