DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   088 Pedophile Warning 08 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/213065-re-088-pedophile-warning-08-a.html)

Tom Del Rosso September 2nd 07 05:25 PM

088 Pedophile Warning 08

"Tor" wrote in message

Once the children were asleep the Vincentian Fathers raped them and
made them rape each other.

Something I've never learned to do in my sleep.

I understand why they go to scientology and screen savers and sea monkeys,
but what attracts these people to abse??? Maybe it was the occasional foil
hat post.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Rich Grise September 6th 07 12:07 AM

088 Pedophile Warning 08

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 12:25:21 -0400, Tom Del Rosso wrote:

"Tor" wrote in message

Once the children were asleep the Vincentian Fathers raped them and
made them rape each other.

Something I've never learned to do in my sleep.

I understand why they go to scientology and screen savers and sea monkeys,
but what attracts these people to abse??? Maybe it was the occasional foil
hat post.

They're hoping some of the smart will rub off.

Cheers!
Rich