DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Help, WIFI antenna (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/209759-help-wifi-antenna.html)

amdx July 25th 07 04:08 PM

Help, WIFI antenna

1 Attachment(s)
Looking to combine Helical antenna and Wifi adapter card in one unit.
My experience is limited to MW bcb. I know there are many pitfalls at
2.4Ghz, so I'm looking for feedback on how to do this properly.
I'm using the following page as my guide.
http://www.wlan.org.uk/jhecker.html

This is to extend the range of my laptop computer.

Mike

Martin Riddle July 25th 07 11:42 PM

Help, WIFI antenna

"amdx" wrote in message
Looking to combine Helical antenna and Wifi adapter card in one unit.
My experience is limited to MW bcb. I know there are many pitfalls at
2.4Ghz, so I'm looking for feedback on how to do this properly.
I'm using the following page as my guide.
http://www.wlan.org.uk/jhecker.html

This is to extend the range of my laptop computer.

Just buy a New Belkin N Wireless card. 3x's the range for the b flavor.

Cheers