DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   JermanShephard (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/209666-jermanshephard.html)

Tim Williams June 10th 07 11:17 PM

JermanShephard

How's about a new name for the troll du jour?

I don't get why everyone continues to tolerate him though... no useful posts
have been presented and an attidude exactly as agreeable as MassivelyWrong.

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

JackShephard June 11th 07 04:23 AM

JermanShephard

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:17:58 -0500, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

How's about a new name for the troll du jour?

I don't get why everyone continues to tolerate him though... no useful posts
have been presented and an attidude exactly as agreeable as MassivelyWrong.

Tim

You're a ****ing retard, and your petty assessments are, well... petty.

You're an E-1 grade twit, at best.

Chuck Harris June 11th 07 04:32 AM

JermanShephard

Tim Williams wrote:
How's about a new name for the troll du jour?

I don't get why everyone continues to tolerate him though... no useful posts
have been presented and an attidude exactly as agreeable as MassivelyWrong.

Well, I suppose because Dark Matter, Jack Shepard, Massive Prong, Nunyabusiness,
Tokamondo, etc. are all the same guy.

He does a nym shift whenever he stops getting responses.

-Chuck

Eeyore June 11th 07 04:58 AM

JermanShephard

Tim Williams wrote:

How's about a new name for the troll du jour?

How's about ignoring him ?

Graham

Paul Hovnanian P.E. June 11th 07 05:21 AM

JermanShephard

Eeyore wrote:

Tim Williams wrote:

How's about a new name for the troll du jour?

How's about ignoring him ?

Graham

Or we could all talk about him as if he wasn't here.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Personally, I'm against people who give vent to their loquacity by

Eeyore June 11th 07 05:49 AM

JermanShephard

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Tim Williams wrote:

How's about a new name for the troll du jour?

How's about ignoring him ?

Or we could all talk about him as if he wasn't here.

LOL !

That's fine by me.

Graham

JackShephard June 11th 07 12:22 PM

JermanShephard

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 03:58:42 GMT, Eeyore
wrote:

Tim Williams wrote:

How's about a new name for the troll du jour?

How's about ignoring him ?

Graham

Hahahah.. The DonkTard got him feelins hurt, and couldn't take it any
more. Now he only abuses other folks with his anti-American horse****.

PeteS[_2_] June 12th 07 01:39 AM

JermanShephard

Tim Williams wrote:
How's about a new name for the troll du jour?

I don't get why everyone continues to tolerate him though... no useful posts
have been presented and an attidude exactly as agreeable as MassivelyWrong.

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

Hmmm... Troll du jour. In some fancy London restaurants you could
probably order that and they would come up with something disagreeable ;)

Cheers

PeteS