Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default From S.E.D - Need better full wave RMS Voltage Formula - RectifierRipple.pdf

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Need better full wave RMS Voltage Formula?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:45:59 -0500
See attachment for how it was done prior to Spice ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Attached Files
File Type: pdf RectifierRipple.pdf (71.1 KB, 58 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:45:59 -0500
See attachment for how it was done prior to Spice ;-)

Talk about making something simple complicated !

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote:

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:45:59 -0500
See attachment for how it was done prior to Spice ;-)

Talk about making something simple complicated !

Graham

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it
"Complicated".

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:45:59 -0500
See attachment for how it was done prior to Spice ;-)

An HP 50G could clean that mess up and still fit in your pocket.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:26:47 -0400, "maxell" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:45:59 -0500
See attachment for how it was done prior to Spice ;-)

An HP 50G could clean that mess up and still fit in your pocket.

TI-84 is what I think mine was.

...Jim Thompson