DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Please to convert these PCB files? - 5V_Layout.pcb (1/1) [15K] (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/209442-please-convert-these-pcb-files-5v_layout-pcb-1-1-%5B15k%5D.html)

Usual Suspect March 24th 07 05:02 PM

Please to convert these PCB files? - 5V_Layout.pcb (1/1) [15K]

My application imports only PDF or DXF files. These files are PCB extension.

Would some kind soul simply import these and export a PDF and DXF file for
each? Repost here.

They're pretty small...

Thanks,
--
Al, the usual

petrus bitbyter March 24th 07 06:34 PM

Please to convert these PCB files? - 5V_Layout.pcb (1/1) [15K]

1 Attachment(s)

"Usual Suspect" schreef in bericht
obal.net...
My application imports only PDF or DXF files. These files are PCB
extension.

Would some kind soul simply import these and export a PDF and DXF file for
each? Repost here.

They're pretty small...

Thanks,
--