Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Please to convert these PCB files? - 20V_Layout.pcb (1/1) [11K]

My application imports only PDF or DXF files. These files are PCB extension.

Would some kind soul simply import these and export a PDF and DXF file for
each? Repost here.

They're pretty small...

Thanks,
--
Al, the usual
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Usual Suspect" schreef in bericht
obal.net...
My application imports only PDF or DXF files. These files are PCB
extension.

Would some kind soul simply import these and export a PDF and DXF file for
each? Repost here.

They're pretty small...

Thanks,
--
Al, the usual

Something like this?

petrus bitbyter

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Expres00.pdf (34.8 KB, 59 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Something like this?

petrus bitbyter

Thanks.

Hmm.. I was expecting PCB trace art also. Sure there's nothing else in those
files?

Guess I'll have to ask around...

Thanks,
--
Al, the usual

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Usual Suspect" schreef in bericht
obal.net...
Something like this?

petrus bitbyter

Thanks.

Hmm.. I was expecting PCB trace art also. Sure there's nothing else in
those
files?

Guess I'll have to ask around...

Thanks,
--
Al, the usual

Opened the files using ExpressPCB, apparently the the right choise. The file
contains a bottomlayer, a toplayer and a silkscreen. Traces are either not
present or well hidden. Most likely you need the schematic file as well
before you can make connections visible.

petrus bitbyter

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

petrus bitbyter wrote:

"Usual Suspect" schreef in bericht
obal.net...

Something like this?

petrus bitbyter

Thanks.

Hmm.. I was expecting PCB trace art also. Sure there's nothing else in
those
files?

Guess I'll have to ask around...

Thanks,
--
Al, the usual

Opened the files using ExpressPCB, apparently the the right choise. The file
contains a bottomlayer, a toplayer and a silkscreen. Traces are either not
present or well hidden. Most likely you need the schematic file as well
before you can make connections visible.

petrus bitbyter

The schematic file is not needed, except as a "help" for layout.
ExpressPCB only allows the top layer, bottom layer and silk screen;
it may be a long time before they allow inner layers (if at all).
So if there are no traces for top or bottom, then there are no
traces, period.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"petrus bitbyter" wrote in message
ll.nl...

Something like this?

petrus bitbyter

Impressive.....

Prior to not asking where it came from.....

I looked at it in notepad and found nothing to indicate what it might be. OE
said it was an EDS file and then I gave up.

Not that I'm complaining or anything....

Dude points plus a lot and don't multiply them by my credibility.

DNA

Indexing pdf files n cook Electronics Repair 8 June 25th 06 08:49 PM
PDF copy protected files - how to convert to txt Phil Addison UK diy 38 January 10th 06 07:51 PM
Par Files Krunchy Woodworking 1 March 2nd 05 05:20 PM
Old Files Jake Woodworking 5 January 25th 05 04:26 PM
VP-lip eeprom files 1 Electronics Repair 1 October 7th 04 09:32 PM