DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   FA:LM566 NOS amazing vco function generator pulse and triangle waveoutput (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/209432-fa-lm566-nos-amazing-vco-function-generator-pulse-triangle-waveoutput.html)

LVMarc March 22nd 07 06:57 PM

FA:LM566 NOS amazing vco function generator pulse and triangle waveoutput

Hae seen postings referencing the lm566 parts. Heres a link to a source

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7194&rd=1&rd=1

Michael A. Terrell March 23rd 07 12:31 AM

Spam for a dirt cheap chip that's nothing special.

LVMarc wrote:

More damn Spam.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

LVMarc March 23rd 07 01:34 AM

LVMarc wrote:
Hae seen postings referencing the lm566 parts. Heres a link to a source

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7194&rd=1&rd=1

these move fast!

here new one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7194&rd=1&rd=1

LVMarc March 24th 07 07:21 PM

LVMarc wrote:
LVMarc wrote:

Hae seen postings referencing the lm566 parts. Heres a link to a source

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7194&rd=1&rd=1

these move fast!

here new one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7194&rd=1&rd=1

here the new one ..these are going fast and supply is limimted!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1090&rd=1&rd=1

Michael A. Terrell March 25th 07 03:26 AM

No one gives a shit, you sorry spammer.