DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Quotation of the day (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/209389-re-quotation-day.html)

Richard The Dreaded Libertarian March 5th 07 06:41 PM

Quotation of the day

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:34:48 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into rehab"
;-)

Probably if you say "bull dyke" too. ;-)

(Actually, using the word "faggot" is just a sign that the speaker is
an incurable ignoramus.)

Cheers!
Rich

James Beck March 5th 07 06:56 PM

Quotation of the day

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:34:48 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into rehab"
;-)

Probably if you say "bull dyke" too. ;-)

(Actually, using the word "faggot" is just a sign that the speaker is
an incurable ignoramus.)

Cheers!
Rich

Or maybe it is just someone that speaks their mind, whether others like
it or not. I may not like what she says, but I will defend, to the
death, her right to say it.......

You silly faggot, dick are for chicks.

Jim

Eeyore March 5th 07 07:54 PM

Quotation of the day

James Beck wrote:

says...
On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:34:48 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into rehab"
;-)

Probably if you say "bull dyke" too. ;-)

(Actually, using the word "faggot" is just a sign that the speaker is
an incurable ignoramus.)

Cheers!
Rich

Or maybe it is just someone that speaks their mind, whether others like
it or not. I may not like what she says, but I will defend, to the
death, her right to say it.......

You silly faggot, dick are for chicks.

Jim

Dixie Chicks ?

Graham

James Beck March 5th 07 08:49 PM

Quotation of the day

In article ,
says...

James Beck wrote:

says...
On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:34:48 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into rehab"
;-)

Probably if you say "bull dyke" too. ;-)

(Actually, using the word "faggot" is just a sign that the speaker is
an incurable ignoramus.)

Cheers!
Rich

Or maybe it is just someone that speaks their mind, whether others like
it or not. I may not like what she says, but I will defend, to the
death, her right to say it.......

You silly faggot, dick are for chicks.

Jim

Dixie Chicks ?

Graham

Hmmmmm, could be....

Jim

Terry Given March 5th 07 09:12 PM

Quotation of the day

Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:
On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:34:48 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into rehab"
;-)

Probably if you say "bull dyke" too. ;-)

(Actually, using the word "faggot" is just a sign that the speaker is
an incurable ignoramus.)

Cheers!
Rich

or is talking about a bundle of sticks :)

Cheers
Terry