About this forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Old May 21st 14, 01:40 PM
Banned

Default New Member

Hola everyone!
I'm Salmirah and I work for Granite Worktop Company in the UK.
I'm really excited to meet new people here and hopefully I'll learn a lot from you all.

Thanks for reading! See you all around.

A new member Ęsmail Daracikli Home Repair 9 March 8th 08 08:24 AM
New Member [email protected] Woodworking 6 March 21st 07 12:25 AM
gold member goldmember UK diy 4 March 11th 07 09:24 PM
New member with a question. Dan1954 Woodworking 3 September 5th 06 06:13 PM
New member bronzzy Woodworking 76 June 24th 05 03:26 AM