About this forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Banned

Default Intro

Hi everyone,
I am new to DIY & home improvement forum - DIYbanter and wondering why there is any no intro section in this forum, or am I missing it.
Junior Member

Location: Australia

Hey, I am Arthur from Australia. I have recently join this community to get in touch with the latest information and discussion on issue related to different topics. Hope to have good relation in future.

Last edited by Arthur32 : September 13th 14 at 09:19 AM
Junior Member

Hi everyone,
Hope you all are fine.I am new in this forum.My name is Robin and i am working as an accountant.I have some problem that i want to discussed with you.Hope for a nice time.
Hiring Security Officer is a wise thing?

Last edited by Robin27 : June 14th 13 at 08:26 AM
Junior Member

Location: 401 E La Palma Anaheim, CA 92801

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin27 View Post
Hi everyone,
Hope you all are fine.I am new in this forum.My name is Robin and i am working as an accountant.I have some problem that i want to discussed with you.Hope for a nice time.
Hi friends,
I am new member in this forum.My name is alex and i am a general contractor in orange county area California US. want to discussed with you according home improvement work and query .
Junior Member

Hey everyone, just joining the introduction thread. I Sean from Lincoln, and I'm very much interested in professionalizing my diy skill so I joined this forum to find the right guidance
Looking forward to the tips and tricks on this forum
regards

Sean

Quick Intro bosaka UK diy 17 March 19th 12 11:36 PM
Miller intro to welding cd [email protected] Metalworking 1 November 16th 05 04:03 AM
Intro to Oscilloscopes book? gman Electronics 0 August 20th 05 08:31 AM
Need some intro into riveting Leo Lichtman Metalworking 2 February 1st 05 05:10 PM
Read the Intro...Ouch! philski Woodworking 24 April 1st 04 04:53 PM