DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   About this forum (https://www.diybanter.com/about-forum/)
-   -   Intro (https://www.diybanter.com/about-forum/352400-intro.html)

jupiter January 29th 13 02:59 AM

Intro

Hi everyone,
I am new to DIY & home improvement forum - DIYbanter and wondering why there is any no intro section in this forum, or am I missing it.

Arthur32 February 27th 13 06:00 PM

Hey, I am Arthur from Australia. I have recently join this community to get in touch with the latest information and discussion on issue related to different topics. Hope to have good relation in future.

Robin27 June 5th 13 06:00 AM

Hi everyone,
Hope you all are fine.I am new in this forum.My name is Robin and i am working as an accountant.I have some problem that i want to discussed with you.Hope for a nice time.
Hiring Security Officer is a wise thing?

alextabrizi78 June 13th 13 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin27 (Post 3073811)
Hi everyone,
Hope you all are fine.I am new in this forum.My name is Robin and i am working as an accountant.I have some problem that i want to discussed with you.Hope for a nice time.

Hi friends,
I am new member in this forum.My name is alex and i am a general contractor in orange county area California US. want to discussed with you according home improvement work and query .

Finch July 1st 13 02:48 PM

Hey everyone, just joining the introduction thread. I Sean from Lincoln, and I'm very much interested in professionalizing my diy skill so I joined this forum to find the right guidance ;)
Looking forward to the tips and tricks on this forum
regards

Sean