DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   About this forum (https://www.diybanter.com/about-forum/)
-   -   Tradesman (Hechinger) Bandsaw parts (https://www.diybanter.com/about-forum/206641-tradesman-hechinger-bandsaw-parts.html)

RTN July 16th 07 06:40 PM

Tradesman (Hechinger) Bandsaw parts

I have a Tradesman Model 8157 14" three-wheel bandsaw that needs new tires.
Pulleys are 6-1/2" diameter, 1/2" wide groove. Anybody have any suggestions
as to where I might find replacements? (I've looked on the Web, but there
seems to be nothing available under 10" diameter.)

Thanks

RTN

greenorange February 14th 12 08:00 AM

I just necessary some details and was searching on Google for it. I visited every single page that came on very first page and didn't got any relevant result then I thought to take a look at the second one particular and got your weblog. This really is what I wanted!