About this forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Junior Member

Default Beading on double glazing

Hi I wonder if there is anybody our there who knows how to fit the beading on the double glazing - this fits after you have put the sealed glass unit in the frame. The beading is the right size but once the glass unit is inserted the beading looks too long!!

Many thanks
Junior Member

Location: Sri Lanka
Send a message via ICQ to HenryStecy Send a message via AIM to HenryStecy Send a message via Yahoo to HenryStecy Send a message via Skype™ to HenryStecy

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I can defend the position.

Double Glazing Help SimonW UK diy 7 April 26th 07 01:07 AM
Double Glazing [email protected] UK diy 5 November 1st 06 04:42 PM
DIY double glazing hardware Real Ale UK diy 4 December 1st 05 06:51 PM
Double glazing boo-boo Selwyn Froggitt UK diy 18 October 2nd 04 10:27 PM
Double Glazing mj UK diy 6 September 2nd 04 01:48 PM