About this forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Junior Member

Question Hayward Navigator pool cleaner

My pool cleaner is not working properly. He moves around only in the deep end. He won't go up the sides or up the slope to the shallow end. I have tried all three settings I, II, and III. We have replaced the pods, the feet, the flaps, the turbine and A-frame. I also changed the part that adjusts the setting I, II, and III(I don't know what this part is called). He used to work great except he had trouble getting off the drain. Can anyone help? Pinch a penny will help but the prices are unbelievable and no one seems to know what is wrong.

Pool Cleaner Reviews Zac Roberts Home Repair 1 December 6th 05 05:03 PM
Best granite countertop cleaner / polish ? Steve Henderson Home Repair 4 November 14th 05 04:48 PM
Pool cleaner floating Mike Home Repair 2 May 5th 04 03:44 PM
Kenmore (Sears) Water Softener Cleaner -- How often? L. Dwynn Lafleur Home Repair 4 January 25th 04 08:28 AM
Hayward Navigator pool cleaner gets stuck at steps Pond Scum Home Repair 2 July 31st 03 06:10 PM