Dan

Default Chicago area WWing show disappointment

On Sun 16 Oct 2005 08:32:47p, "Todd Fatheree" wrote
in :

I heard some talk about the Milwaukee show while at the Chicago show.
Can anyone comment on how the Milwaukee show typically compares to the
one in Chicago?

I went to the Milwaukee show last year. Or was it the year before last? I
might have skipped it to go to the one in the Twin Cities so I could use it
as an excuse visit my daughter.
That's these folks, I believe:
http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/index.php

Never been to the Chicago show. I always thought it would be bigger than
Milwaukee, which was okay but not as much stuff as at the Cities. Seemed
like it took me all day to see everthing I wanted to at the Cities, but
only about half that at Milwaukee.

This really bums me up. I'm planning on going to the Green Bay show in
February http://www.woodworksevents.com/greenbay.shtml just because I've
seen the Milwaukee one and want to see how these guys do it, and everybody
who's gone to ANY woodworking show in the last six months has come back
saying it sucked.

The heck with it. I'm still going.