Larry Jaques

Default Mount Board Buddies upside down ?

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:38:56 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Folklore quickly quoth:

I'm trying to figure out a good method for holding work down when
cutting long dado's on my tablesaw. I can't mount board buddies or
featherboards on my unifence because it will lift up (and I can't
clamp the opposite end because I stupidly attached my outfeed table
there without any t-track.) One thought I had was to build something
that will span across my saw that I can then use for downward
pressure.

Any thoughts?

Route the outfeed table at a point suitable for holding down the
unifence and mount a section of t-track in it. Duck soup.

* Scattered Showers My Ass! * Insightful Advertising Copy
* --Noah * http://www.diversify.com