Bill

Default Replacing Ryobi Drum Sander Paper ?

Brian,

How do you get the paper into the right end clip?

I have resorted to a mirror to see what is going on.

--

Bill
"B Man" wrote in message
I've got a Ryobi drum sander and have replaced the paper many times. Each
time, I probably went through the same seriese of words you just used.

The clips that hold the paper have to be the cheapest hunks of crap every
created by mankind. Whoever designed those clips should burn in tool Hell
for eternity - forced to wrap sandpaper onto that drum over and over again
while Satan takes a heat gun to his testicles.

I found that if you take the tip of one end of the paper, and wrap it a
couple times with duct tape, it lets the teeth of the clips grap the
sandpaper a bit better.

Hope this helps you out a little.

Brian

"Bill" wrote in message
Is there anybody out there who has figured out how to do this? A magic
tool?

Just wasted over an hour trying. Used all my regular words to!

--

Bill