Set Square

Default cutting into a concrete block wall

Hi there

Would someone please tell me how to cut into a 9" thick concrete
garden wall? I've tried using a large angle grinder but it won't go
all the way through and looking at stone cutters neither will they. I
want to cut a section out to put a gate in. Thanks to any replies.

David

How about drilling a few holes through (with an SDS drill) to define where
the cutout will be - and then cut half-way through from each side with your
large angle-grinder?
--
Cheers,
Set Square