Jonathan wrote:
Mira 8.4t shower, about 10 years old. Hard water area. Flow has been
gradually decreasing, found various posters saying that it's possible, but
may interfere with the seals.
Is there a particular descaler that is kinder to seals?
Otherwise, I plan to just turn off, unscrew, turn upside down and fill the
tank with kettle descaler and leave overnight.

citric acid is the safe one. Its also not very effective, and must be
used with boiling water to get anywhere. Aka kettle descaler, but plain
citric from the chemist isa fraction the price.

As for using it in showers I havent a clue.

NT