G Henslee

G Henslee wrote:
miamicuse wrote:

and then I saw a
bunch of Sealer's Choice 15 Stone Sealer sitting there.

Yesterday I had to seal my shower
I opened a new one. Instead of looking like "clear" water it has this
brownish color, you know sort of like rusted a bit. Not very brown,
sort of
"hard water brown".

I then started to think does these things expires? It has no expiration
date on it, but may be it can change chemically over time.

Was the bottle 'sealed' well? Pun intended, but obviously the top
should have been on tight.

The stuff's water based. I'm no chemist but according to AM it should
have appearance of straw yellow. Stored properly it should last for a
long time. Shake well before use. I've never seen an expiration date
on the bottles.

Aqua Mix 1-800-366-6877

PS, Everything I've read about sealer(s) shelf life is 1 year in an
unopened container.