RBM

I think you are going about the project wrong. All outlets in the shed need
to be GFCI protected. There are code issues when running multiple circuits
to an out building like disconnects, so probably the most sensible thing to
do is install a thirty or forty amp feeder(10/3G) or (8/3G) and small panel
in the shed

"chester" wrote in message
OK complicasted question, maybe...

I am wiring my (large) shed now, and have decided to do two dedicated
circuits.

1 Circuit will be a single 20A/120V for all the outlets and lighting. It
will be GFCI-protected at the house-when the wiring exits the house, I
simply added an outdoor GFCI outlet, and put the shed load out of this
outlet. So all the outlets, and lighting in the shed will run off this
circuit. Easy enough...

BUT, I also am wiring 240V out there-for a 240V-2000W in-wall electric
heater. I am assuming I need to GFCI-protect this line as well, but maybe
I don't. I know the heater itself has a breaker in it (dunno if that is
GFCI or not?),but do I need to protect the line from the house (buried
12-24" down in the ground)? I would think I need to, but maybe in-wall
heaters do not need to be on GFCI circuits, and/or maybe the buried cable
does not need to be protected with GFCI? Thanks for the help