Scott Sherratt

Yep - I avoid the beach on very windy days. I like to be warm. Our beaches
are cold enough on calm days.

I've read other articles where people consider used Pool DE as "Haz-Mat" ...
So the truth is out there somewhere. And no, I don't wear a bunny suit & a
gas mask to the beach ... though with cold temps, and some of the strange
stuff in the water, might not be a bad idea.

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..
Scott Sherratt writes:

Yes, I too have heard that the pool filter stuff
is processed differently and not the best stuff to have in your
environment. It also builds up, and I really don't want a layer of
this stuff building up on the lawn with the kids playing in it,
creating dust, breathing it etc.

Since you are being so reasonable about airborne silica, you will of
course
avoid the beach, especially on breezy days.