Scott Sherratt

Thanks all for the ideas. Yes, I too have heard that the pool filter stuff
is processed differently and not the best stuff to have in your environment.
It also builds up, and I really don't want a layer of this stuff building up
on the lawn with the kids playing in it, creating dust, breathing it etc.
And the lawn doesn't generally do too well with pool water. Disposing of
it in the sanitary sewer may be the lesser of evils. However, I suppose I
could package it in little baggies and send it to Bob's house for resale ;-)

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote

I believe that filter DE is different than the DE used for pest
prevention.
If I remember correctly, filter DE is finer and more likely to cause
problems if inhaled.

Bob

Like, WOW, man! I just snorted some of this **** and I can see diatoms!

Steve (sorry, just a 60's flashback) g