BobS

Wes,

Try cleaning them with rubbing alcohol or even mineral spirits and see if
that helps. That's the suggested method for cleaning the rubber rollers on
a DeWalt planer and should not hurt the pads. If they still slip, try
pulling them across a sheet of sandpaper to scuff the surface a bit.

The there's always the "throw more money at it" route - GRR-Rippers

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...080,51225&ap=1

Bob S.

wrote in message
Last night I was trying to put a flat surface on a box end I was
making but when I tried to run the wood across my jointer, my push
pads kept slipping which made it hard to keep my work against my
cutter head.

Anyone have ideas of what I could use to get a sticker grip so I don't
loose my grip on the wood I'm trying to joint?

Thanks,

Wes