Doug Miller

In article .com, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:
I typically use gloves with rubber coating. There are lots o' versions.
I use the cheapest ones I can get, they are stanley wool gloves with
the fingers and palms sorta dipped in rubber. Get em at HD.

Wearing gloves around any machinery is dumb, dumb, dumb. Use push blocks or
push sticks instead -- the last thing you need is to get the glove snagged by
a spinning tooth or knive, and pull your hand into the cutter.

--
Regards,