Well, you could always use double sided tape OR hotmelt glue to hold a
handle/pushstick attached while running the piece thru the jointer

Or, put some peel and stick sandpaper on the contact surface of the
push stick so the sandpaper gives it some grab

John

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 15:50:31 -0400, wrote:

Last night I was trying to put a flat surface on a box end I was
making but when I tried to run the wood across my jointer, my push
pads kept slipping which made it hard to keep my work against my
cutter head.

Anyone have ideas of what I could use to get a sticker grip so I don't
loose my grip on the wood I'm trying to joint?

Thanks,

Wes