dgadams

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:10:46 -0400, loutent wrote:

I know that I am way behind the curve on this, but
last night SWMBO & I stumbled across our local PBS
fund raising marathon.

Usually (lately anyhow) I skirt by these, but the
documentary they were showing was so fascinating
that we could not switch channels.

It was entitled "Alone in the Wilderness". If you google
the title, you will get more info than I could provide
here.

We sat there mesmerized. If you are a woodworker, it
is that much more amazing.

Excuse this post if this is old/recycled stuff (I think
the film footage is late 60's). We had never seen it
before.

Had to share this.

Lou

First time the wife and I saw this I told her she
needed to marry that guy. Or maybe I do. Man what a
craftsman. Get the book it goes into more details.

DGA