Chris

"Glen" wrote in message
oups.com...

After watching it, I bought some t-handled augers and a hollow auger to
add to my hatchet and axe. I have been waiting for the chance to make
some "furniture" on one of my next boy scout outings. It was amazing
what this guy did. Not only was he surviving out there, the was
filming himself.
Glen

Glen,
Be careful. Some of it he did not film himself. Although I think he did
most of it. If you know that he had a little help filming, next time you
see it, it will be clear the few parts he did have help with.

Still and AMAZING production.

Chris

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a
soldier. If it is in ebonics, thank your Congressman.