vdubbs

asdf wrote:
Some of the tools that i've bought in the past didn't last very long.
The tips would get bent or get grooves in them. Basically tools became
useless very quickly. They were no name brand, made in outer mongolia
kind of products. So my question is which company makes good, long lasting,
quality tools. It's perfectly OK if I have to pay premium. The tools I'm
looking to
buy are the kinds I would need in an emergency around a city appartment.
So, hammer, screwdriver set, pliers, long-nose pliers etc. What else would
you
say I need?

thanx

I would suggest a Estwing Hammer. I got one that works great for
driving nails all day. Long handle and large head, weighs a lot, not
sure of the ounces. The only bad thing I can say about Estwing is that
they ring when driving nails. Does not bother me, but some people are
sensitive to the sound.