Edwin Pawlowski

"asdf" wrote in message
Some of the tools that i've bought in the past didn't last very long.
The tips would get bent or get grooves in them. Basically tools became
useless very quickly. They were no name brand, made in outer mongolia
kind of products. So my question is which company makes good, long
lasting,
quality tools. It's perfectly OK if I have to pay premium. The tools I'm
looking to
buy are the kinds I would need in an emergency around a city appartment.
So, hammer, screwdriver set, pliers, long-nose pliers etc. What else would
you
say I need?

For hand tools, Craftsman, Mac, Snap On are a few good brands.

You need an adjustable wrench, probably a small and a medium size for most
household repairs. Utility knife, small saw, putty knife