CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Red Cloudİ wrote:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:56:20 -0400, "CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert"
wrote:

I have a home on 3/4 acre. The house is at north end of the property.
The rest is mostly grass. Except I have a small stream running
north to south just west of my house on my property. This is full of
trees/shrubs/etc. since the didnt cut that down to build my house/lawn.

This stream is basically like a marsh in that you dont see much running
water, just wetness. I like the trees and the water.

What I want to do is build a walkway that goes through the treed area,
over the marshland. I want it to go from the side of my house all the
way to the end of my property where I will put a screened in gazebo.
This is probably a 75 foot walk.

What type of company would build something like this? Can I call a deck
building company?

Thanks,

CL Gilbert

Are you sure this isn't a failed septic system?

rusty redcloud

Well, it is helped to stay wet by the water pumped out of my and my 2
neighbors basements. But no, its where the water flows. I can trace it
to the street in front of my house, and follow the path further if i was
patient enough. The water table is high in my area but the homes are
new and no septic systems are present. Some of the older homes may have
them though.

Its a stream, but the land gets flat toward the back of my house so it
spreads out and the ground is kind of marshy.

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door() into
the sheepfold{}, but climbeth up some other *way, the same is a thief
and a robber."

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD 19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D