chris French

In message .com,
writes

wrote:
Make sure you use the correct pipe inserts for the correct fittings and
dont mix and match. follow all the instructions. I find it very easy to
use and very reliable. Different manafacturers have different methods
of releasing. I find speedfit the best nice and easy to release. Hep20
is a bit of a nightmare to release, or this may be just my lack of
experience with the product.

I also prefer JG Speedfit, it has a twist lock feature which makes
insertion easier too.

Whereas I prefer Hep2O :-)

A bit bemused by the comment about releasing Hep2O fittings as all you
have to do is undo the ring and it comes part, whereas I find speedfit
more of a faff personally.

To the OP re leaking, I used loads in a lot of the plumbing in my old
house, the only time I had leak was when a pipe in an awkward location
was not properly inserted

--
Chris French