Broadback

Mary Fisher wrote:

"The Pet Human" wrote in message
oups.com...

I have just finished repainting the exterior woodwork on my house. I'm
no expert, but I was very pleased with the result of all my preparation
and sanding and painiting.

When I do this sort of work, I usally seek advice from my neighbour, a
retired man who is a fount of useful advice on all things practical.
This time, he tells me that I have put the paint on upside down ... but
apparently it'll be okay if I do another coat.

I don't mind doing another coat, but I don't want to make this mistake
again. How do I know whether I'm painting the right way up?

Don't worry about it, not many people will notice and if they comment you
can say that it was deliberate, that you don't like being boringly
conventional.

Mary

Look at it this way, it is only upside down for 12 hours of the days,
then 'tis right side up! So just think of it as night time paint.