Graham Dean

"The Pet Human" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have just finished repainting the exterior woodwork on my house. I'm
no expert, but I was very pleased with the result of all my preparation
and sanding and painiting.

When I do this sort of work, I usally seek advice from my neighbour, a
retired man who is a fount of useful advice on all things practical.
This time, he tells me that I have put the paint on upside down ... but
apparently it'll be okay if I do another coat.

I don't mind doing another coat, but I don't want to make this mistake
again. How do I know whether I'm painting the right way up?

If you hold the brush in your left hand you'll be fine.

Graham

Ps. Unless you're left-handed obviously!