raden

In message , Richard
writes
I've got a problem with the Baxi boiler in my home.

.... ...

After the cutout the fan keeps running and the electronic ignition keeps
trying to reignite the system (to no effect as gas isn't been supplied).
The system then fails to do anything else for the "run time" set on the
timer.
If i choose to turn the system off the "pilot light" stays lit (on as a low
flickering light) until the system is force reset / cools down.

Do you mean the pilot neon is flickering ?

Is the spark igniting the pilot but continuing to spark and not lighting
the main burner ?

The Solo 3 pcb energises the pilot valve at the same that it generates
the spark

No pilot ---- check to see if there is mains across the pilot valve
solenoid

If the pilot valve is lit, then, if it keeps on sparking, the board is
not sensing the flame

This could be due to the pcb, or the HT lead

I'm discounting other possibilities at this point as they are less
likely and it seems to be either time or temperature dependent

--
geoff