Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
I installed hardwood floor in my bathroom. It's an Oak floating floor.
The bathroom has a fiberglass tub/shower combination. Where the
hardwood hits the tub, there is a small 1/4" gap, and I want to seal it
to keep water from getting under the floor when a person exits the tub.
I was thinking of a generous amount of silicon caulk in the gap,
completely filling it, and then covered with Cove molding attched to
the tub with adhesive.

Any other ideas out there?

Thanks

I don't like the molding idea, just because wood doesn't fare well in places
like that. But, at least if you tried it and hated it, it would be
removable. Sort of.