Michael Mcneil

Default Alternative materials for kitchen worktop?

"David McNeish" wrote in message

I'm wanting to replace a beech worktop in our kitchen which is past its
best, particularly where it's been wet, like around the Belfast sink
(exposed edges of worktop around the sink, which is mounted beneath the
worktop).

Why not refinsh the rest of the worktops and replace the offending
article with a more suitable timber such as teak or iroko? Or do I mean
aforomosia? Or teak or iroko or afrormosia?

If you want a hand with that, post us some piccies\diagrammes.