alexy

"Steve Peterson" wrote:

I looked at the recall website, with my model and serial numbers. My saw
qualifies, they will send a new top, they gave me the order number.
http://radialarmsawrecall.com/

Steve

Craftsmen had a recall a few years ago on one of the 10" RAS and will
send
you a new table.

Huh?!?!

The only recall I am aware of is the one shown in the site referenced
above, which is for a new blade guard. I've never seen any recall for
a new table. Am I missing something? My table is pretty tattered. I
don't consider it a Sears problem, but if someone has gotten them to
give new tables to saw owners, I am not above accepting one.