val

Default brightness on panasonic 32 inch tv from 1999

I have a panasonic 32 inch tv from 1999. the problem is the brightness
on the tv.I have to put the brightness up all the way and still it is
slightly dark. A service repairman fixed it but by accident i was in
setup to fix the color and hit factory setting and it restored it to
the way it was before. I believe all he did was put a screwdriver in
the back and he adjusted it. He was there to repair another problem
with the tv. I do not want to pay him to come out again and fix it.
Could you tell me where he put the screwdriver to adjust it manually?
Thank you for any help you can give me.
Val