Karl Townsend

I have a question, I just tried changing the gears on my Logan 200 (no
QC), got sidetracked, came back to it 2 days later and can't figure out
the right way to put it all back together. I have the manual, not very
helpful in this area....

The is a Bolt (with a thick end, kind of like a t-nut on my mill),steel
sleeve with a flat wide bottom (hollow all of the way through), a brass
bushing, a washer, 2 gears and a nut. When I get it all back together,
the gear seems to loose.

The part numbers are La 232,249,312,313,314,325,026,0539.

Can someone talk me through this re-assembly process...I feel like a
dope, but no mater the order I try, the gears feel to wobbley (sp).

Thanks all

John
Chicago subburbs (far west)

Scott Logan lives in your back yard. Very helpful guy. And, has any parts
you might need.
http://www.loganact.com/

Karl