jerrybuilt

Default sink waste

vandelay wrote:
I've recently fitted a kitchen. The furniture was budget but
decent, and put together by a cretin at a local Travis Perkins
shop.

I use "cretin" because he gave me a mismatched bath waste and
trap, meaning that the trap wouldn't screw tightly to the waste.
So I had to get another, which leaked, and then another, and
now have a snug water-tight fit.

And I think he's done something similar when deciding on what
basin I need - I think he's given me the wrong waste for the
sink. THe sink is one of those with an integrated overflow
(ie which is built into the porcelain).

Sorry, I'm confused. "Bathroom basin, kitchen sink". Which
is it?

Sent via the PAXemail system at paxemail.com