Ken Sterling

I need a replacement drive belt for an old belt driven dental drill.
It's the type with a drive motor and lots of pulleys and arms going to
the actual drill. (Foredom Model #9).

Factory parts are no longer avail. Any suggestions? I'm guessing
it's a continuous loop about 1/8" diam and about 5' long

Go to a local chainsaw repair shop and buy some of the small, yellow
fuel line of the correct length - and simply splice it together with a
small diameter "plug" in each end of the tubing (plug not being too
long to permit travel around the pulleys.) I fixed an old Kodak movie
projector like that once. Still working.
HTH
Ken.