TKM

"SQLit" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
The ballast in my 4 lamp fluorescent fixture has gone kaput. I flipped
on the light switch - pop, and then none of the lights worked. I tried
the bulbs in another fixture. They worked fine. I removed the ballast.
It is a Keystone ballast (www.keystoneballast.com) Catalog Number -
KTEB-432RIS-1-TP,
Product Class - Electronic Fluorescent, Lamp Type - F32t8,
Lamps - 4, Volts - 120, Hz - 60, Line Current - 1.50amps. I found a GE
ballast that is Product Class - Electronic Fluorescent, Lamp Type -
F32t8, Lamps - 4, Volts - 120 - 277, Hz - 60, Line Current - .43 amps.

I have never seen a dual voltage ballast for fluorescent lamps. Keystone
was the reseller of the ballast. Your local electrical supply store
should
have a ballast that will fit the application and be 120v. Just match the
wiring on the cover of the ballast and all should be fine.

Dual or multiple-voltage electronic ballasts for fluorescent lamps are
becoming common. Maybe the OP has one of the GE Lighting units shown at:
http://tinyurl.com/79r4j Several 120-277 products are listed.

TKM