Default Fluorescent ballast problem

The ballast in my 4 lamp fluorescent fixture has gone kaput. I flipped
on the light switch - pop, and then none of the lights worked. I tried
the bulbs in another fixture. They worked fine. I removed the ballast.
It is a Keystone ballast (www.keystoneballast.com) Catalog Number -
KTEB-432RIS-1-TP,
Product Class - Electronic Fluorescent, Lamp Type - F32t8,
Lamps - 4, Volts - 120, Hz - 60, Line Current - 1.50amps. I found a GE
ballast that is Product Class - Electronic Fluorescent, Lamp Type -
F32t8, Lamps - 4, Volts - 120 - 277, Hz - 60, Line Current - .43 amps.
I wired it up connecting the 2 red wires on the ballast to the 2 red
wired on the fixture, the 2 blue wires on the ballast to the 2 blue
wires on the fixture, the 2 yellow wires on the ballast to the 2 yellow
wires on the fixture, the white and black wire on the ballast to the
white and black wires on the fixture. I turned the breaker back on and
flipped the switch on. Two of the 4 lamps will light up brightly. One
has a dim glow. The 4th has no light at all. The GE ballast was the
only 4 lamp ballast I could find that came close to matching the specs
of the keystone ballast with 2 differences. The voltage on the keystone
was 120v - the voltage on the GE is 120 - 277 v. The amps on the
keystone was 1.50, the amps on the GE is .43. I'm wondering if either
of these 2 differences would cause all lamps to not light up. Does
anyone have any ideas? I certainly would appreciate any advice.