Franko

"hazeman" wrote in message
ups.com...
Many of the vertical windows blinds in the house I have just puchased
have blinds twisted out of sync with the others. Is there any way of
repairing them? I am not sure of the manufacturer.

thanks in advance
Liam

Ours go like that sometimes as they catch on the window vent when
opening/closing.
What I normally do is to pull the cord that twists them until the majority
lay flat and then pull a bit harder until they are in synch - if this does
not work try reversing the twist. It sounds a bit ratchety but should work.
Always works for me at home and at work.
Franko.