Franc Zabkar

On 30 Jul 2005 16:03:48 -0700, "orange" put finger
to keyboard and composed:

Can ATX power supply work when mounted upside down? Its 300W
(Chaintech) but with small load (Amiga 2000).

I understand your concern. I have a 350W Antec whose normal mounting
arrangement has the PCB upside down. In addition to the obvious
heating issues, there is an intake fan at the bottom of the case which
blows additional heat from the nearby CPU through the PSU and out via
the exhaust fan. Not an advisable setup IMHO.

- Franc Zabkar