David

Doug Kanter wrote:

There's been a friendly debate going on in alt.guitar.bass about what sort
of treatment is best for guitar fingerboards, many of which are rosewood.
I've heard lemon oil (which I know is just "flavored" mineral oil) can
actually cause drying out (which I don't understand), and a host of other
theories. I'm interested in opinions from this crowd. The goal is to apply
something that'll remove normal hand dirt, and then leave the fingerboard
somewhat moisturized, but not VERY oily.

what about Fingerboard Oil? There are a number of mentions online.

Dave