Edwin Pawlowski

"JOHN D" wrote in message
news:Mr0Ee.26438$IJ1.9161@trnddc02...
My A/C A-coil drip pan is leaking leaking water. It's in the attic. Not a
good place for a water leak. I know there's a bunch of rust scale in the
pan
cus I just cleaned everything else and inspected the A-coil to check it.
didn't clean the pan cus it's so hard to get into. Maybe I'll get lucky
and
it's just a plugged drain but I don't think so. It might be impossible to
get at the leak but if I can get at it, what do you HVAC guys use to patch
up a rusted leaking drip pan?
John

Worst case scenario is you clean the pan and lay up fiberglass and resin
just like they do to make a boat or shower stall. Could very well be a
clogged drain.