blueman

Default Removing superficial scratches from toilet bowl...

Somehow even though I was using one of those toilet snakes with a
plastic sleeve, I managed to leave a few scratch marks on the toilet
bowl where the tip rubbed against the surface. I was surprised that
even without force just a little careless dragging of the tip left
scratches.

The scratches appear as aluminum-colored streaks against the white
bowl and are apparantly superficial (i.e., you can't feel the scratch).

I tried cleaning them with a scrubbing sponge and ajax which removed
some of the marks but still left them visible.

Any suggestions?

Jeff